PO135 v9 vs. v10

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

We upgraded from v9/On-Premise to v10/Cloud in September.  When I ran PO135 for September month end, I noticed there were a bunch of lines from the time we went live five years ago to present day, that were not on the report from previous months.  After looking into these PO lines, most appear to be Matched, Not Received issues and then there are a handful (from what I have seen so far) that actually have a Closed status.  I have an incident open with Infor and they claim that "this is a common scenario after the upgrade of the system".  He said the report now does a deep analysis in all the fields on different tables such as PORECLINE, PORECEIVE, POLINE, PURCHORDER and is checking if all the data is synced and when it's not, it shows up on the report.

The process to fix these would take me quite a while.  He said for noninventory items, back the receiver out and re-receive.  For inventory items, back the invoice out in MA75 and re-add it.  

Has anyone else experienced this?  I went through all of the release notes that I could find and didn't see anything that would make me think we would get different results on our PO135.

Kat V
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      PO135 got "smarter" in v10 and continues to find more and more older lines everytime I upgrade. (We have an archive project ongoing and I cannot wait to get some of this data off.)

I do not mess with backing out receipts or invoices for older lines. From PO20, use FC V (Archive) on the line and Change. (You'll want to check to verify it's set to Do Not Print and other things.) As it is a Change and not a cancel to the header, things like vendor active status and item active status may kick back, but for the most part it will remove the item from the RNI and PO190 will reclose the PO Header.
      Jordan
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        Now that you say that, that's what I used to do if any Matched, Not Received lines showed up on the PO135, thanks for the reminder!! I do that process for regular RNI lines but didn't think about it for the MNR.

The strange thing is that I also have closed lines showing up on the report - not a lot, just random ones, and so far I haven't received a response from Infor on why they are showing up and how to get them off. Nothing looks abnormal about them. Have you had that happen?
        Kat V
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          Yes - and it's been a pain point. Typically it's not the line on the report that's the issue. I'll have a line stating line 3 is open and accruing, but when I scroll through PO64, it's line 17 that's open. Closing line 17 and then running PO190 to make sure the header closes removes line 3 that I didn't touch.

Infor hasn't really been much help finding out "why" they keep occurring, but they do seem to stay closed.
          You are not authorized to post a reply.