LP140 - event records not picked up for usage on rerun

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    We have some plans we need to purge in order to fix.  When we run the LP140 it picks up all the LP53 records to accrue correctly for each pay, however the time used is not being applied back to the record as usage..  Lawson is telling us we have to manually put all those dates/hours used in LP70 in order for them reduce the balance.  Is this correct?  I can understand the need to re-enter any manual transaction into LP70 so they get applied again, but should hours used be automatically applied (like they were in TA)?  We are running the LP140 for All Processing and retroactive..  Can anyone tell me if they also have to manually re-enter all time used when a plan needs to be set back up or do the hours automatically get applied..  Thanks..
    Sylvie
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
      Hi.. I haven't gotten any responses on this so want to send back out.... Can anyone tell me their process for when they need to set an employee up in a different plan with a master entry date of a past date and they need any usage records effective from that date on to be applied to the new plan.. Ex. employee put in Plan A that accrues at X rate with Master entry 5/1/16. They used time 10/1/16 and 4/1/17.They really should have been placed in Plan B that accrues at rate XX. It was not brought to HR that they were in wrong plan until now. We purge them out of the old plan and set them up in Plan B with Master Entry of 5/1/16. When we run the LP140 it now accrues at the correct rate for all the back pays... but the usage of 10/1/16 and 4/1/17 does not get applied to the new plan and therefore does not reduce the available balance. Lawson is telling us we have to manually reduce the dates on the LP70. In TA when you set up a plan it not all accrued for all the back pays it also applied all the usage to the new plan so you had a correct balance. Can someone tell me if this is now a manual process? Or if the usage does get decremented on your new plan set up how you are running the process? Thanks... Syl
      Christine Kam
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        You do have to manually re-enter the used time into the new plan. The new plan will only subtract used time going forward. But you can do an upload into LP70.
        You are not authorized to post a reply.